۱۳۸۹ مهر ۸, پنجشنبه

Informal colloquium

Dear all,
This week instead of our weekly hep-ph journal club, we shall
have our monthly informal colloquium.
I remind you that the goal of these talks is that the researchers with different research interests get a chance to become familiar with each other's research. The speakers are supposed to do their best to avoid technicalities.
This month I will be giving a seminar on supernova type II and projects that I have done few years ago. I had given the same talk once in Kashan on the occasion of yearly meeting of Iranian physics society.

Title: Why a particle physicist should be interested in supernova explosion?
Abstract: After a brief review of the various wonders of the miracle which is
called supernova type II, I will review what kind of physics can be probed
by supernova explosion. I will then review the bounds that I had derived
on majoron interaction in my paper: hep-ph/0211375.

Speaker: Yasaman Farzan

Time: 2 pm, Monday 19th of Mehr

Location: Farmanie building

See you all there.
With best regards,
Yasaman Farzan

۱ نظر:

محسن گفت...

سلام خانم دكتر
فقط ظبط كردن صداي كنفرانس يادتون نره اگه امكانش باشه چند تا عكس هم از كنفرانس بزاريد در يك پست كه عالي ميشه حداقل ما شهرستاني محروم نشيم از اين لطف شما در بپاداشتن اين گونه كنفرانس ها، موفق باشيد.
ضمنا به هيچ وجه عكس هاي سايتتون باز نميشه ال اينكه از فيلترشكن بازش كني!